Too often, the last rooms in a “forever home” to be updated are the bathrooms! Here are the top reasons to plan a master bathroom or guest bathroom remodeling project during the winter months and give yourself the long-lasting gift of a beautifully renovated space.
- Your existing lighting, cabinetry, sinks and hardware are from the turn of the 20th century. People are amazed at both the design and utility impact of modern materials, hardware and styles.
- The bathroom no longer accommodates your or your family needs. We’re working with more and more families to update their bathrooms for personal safety and access. A shower transition with a minimized threshold barrier is a huge relief for many people. Installing safety bars is essential for any family with elderly loved ones.
- Depending on whether you’re planning an upscale or universal bathroom remodel, your project could recoup 59% to 80% of your investment according to the Regional Data – South Atlantic 2017 Cost vs. Value Report. When a “forever home” needs to be sold, there is significant value in an updated bathroom.
- With the end of season and model closeout sales, you’ll also save money in the winter months on new bathroom cabinets, plumbing, hardware, lighting and tile and other materials.
If you’re concerned about fumes and dust in your home during a winter remodel, we have new technologies and clean-up methods to control these problems. We control debris, dust and fumes with:
- Plastic zip doors
- Fans with negative pressure
- Sealing off heat ducts with a dust filter
Here’s ONE MORE REASON to plan your bathroom remodel now…
If you planning to visit warmer climates or take an extended vacation during the upcoming winter months, there is less inconvenience for you during a bathroom remodel project while you’re gone.
We’ve been providing professional remodeling with personalized attention for our Atlanta-area neighbors since 1945. You’ll work with a seasoned professional to take your bathroom remodeling project from conception to completion. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.